Usage and rights
The copyrights of documents published in Patrimonio orale are stated in the related Metadata Card.
Patrimonio orale has been authorised to use the images published on the website. We thank all the copyright holders for their collaboration.
Patrimonio orale permits access to the materials only for educational and research aims. Recordings, images, and detailed descriptions are freely accessible, but this does not mean that they can be copied or re-published without authorisation.
If you want to use the materials (beyond personal consultation and limited quotation), please write to Donatella Orecchia (Donatella.email@example.com).
We ask researchers to approach these materials with respect and awareness of the specific nature of oral sources. Users are strongly encouraged to consult the Principles for Oral History and Best Practices for Oral History and e Buone pratiche per la storia orale (http://aisoitalia.org/buone-pratiche/).
- The material contained in this website may not be used for commercial purposes. Quotations and references are allowed for research and educational purposes.
- If you use quotations, you must provide a complete reference, according to the following model:
- Interview with Name Surname, by Author, Date, “Project”, Collection (project code), URL and date of last access.
- If you quote a passage from a complete recording, cite the exact time-code passage.
- This website or any part thereof cannot be linked to other websites or portals without permission.
To obtain authorizations, write to Donatella Orecchia (Donatella.firstname.lastname@example.org).